Diagnosys allows you to access multiple databases from the same machine so you can easily switch between databases or create new ones. If you are seeking to access your data from a remote computer via analysis software version, contact us about Software Licenses.
Connect to an existing database:
1. Select Database Center
2. Click on Connect
3. Browse for the desired database, Open
By default, databases are stored in the C:/Multifocal/Databases folder.
4. Return to the start menu with the new database connected
You may now access the contents of this database.
Create a New Database:
1. In Database Center, select New
2. Create a file name for the new database, click Save
3. Select Yes to connect to this new database.
You may now begin to utilize the new database.